Deco X50-5G 1.1.5 with Bridge Mode and Cell Lock

Deco X50-5G 1.1.5 with Bridge Mode and Cell Lock

44 Reply
Re:Deco X50-5G 1.1.5 with Bridge Mode and Cell Lock
3 weeks ago

@nixuspix firmware support is as usual very awful. My Deco X50-4G has not received any updates (and features that X50 already received) for almost a year now.

The unequal firmware rollout should be questioned by EU regulators. Basically not even minor security or bug fixes are issued for most models expect the popular ones. And models get phased out queitly pretty fast too.

My X50-4G is now being phased out for a similar model named X10-4G in my market.

Don't buy TP-Link and let them get away with such practice.

Options
2 weeks ago

@David-TP 

Dear David and TPlink team,

thank you for rolling out this firmware.

however, i notice that Cell-Lock does not work in bridge mode.

can you all release a fix or update?

thank you.

Options
2 weeks ago

@David-TP 

Hi David, I am sorry for trouble but after few stable weeks, my x50-5g now started playing up, every day around 7 - 10pm, freeze, lose connection and after while come back to life, is there any new beta I could try please.., 1.1.5 is back from april so I hope deco bringing new firmware.

Many thanks.

Options
2 weeks ago

@David-TP 

With reference to my previous post regarding cell lock not available in Bridge mode,

I noticed that after setting CELLLOCK in Router mode, 

When i switched to Bridge mode, the CELLLOCK setting is still active, but the option is not displayed inside Bridge Mode.

I believe this is an unintended bug.

Hope you guys can look into it. And if possible, i hope future firmware allowance configuration on browser, instead of via Deco APP

Thank You

Options
Related Articles