Archer AX53 Regarding The Firmware and a Feature Request

2024-05-30 13:00:11
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230627 rel.39033

I'm planning to buy an ax23 as an easymesh satellite for my main router (ax53). when could I expect a firmware update for the addition of DoH, DoT, better vpn support (like the new ax55 firmware), and Ethernet Backhaul NOW for easymesh?

also I would like to request the addition of Smart Queue Management (SQM) to the ax53. technically it got QoS, but it's just prioritization. what I'm looking for is the Active Queue Management (AQM).

P.S. yes I have seen the beta firmware, and no I would like to just wait for the full release of the firmware. thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX53 Regarding The Firmware and a Feature Request
2024-05-31 03:26:09

@Char-lie 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

Sorry that we don't get advanced notice of whether there will be new updates being released or when a feature update will be available for Archer AX53 or Archer AX23. The way we do firmware is that we only release a new version when there is a bug/flaw/vulnerability to patch or a new feature to add, but since I am not in software development, I cannot provide a definite answer. We recommend keeping an eye on our official website for any new firmware updates if there would be any.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 121

Replies: 1

Related Articles