Easymesh or Onemesh compability

2024-06-05 19:57:32 - last edited 2024-06-06 02:14:38
Model: Archer AX3000   Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

Hi,

i recently purchased the mentioned router and it was really easy to setup and I'm really satisfied with its performance,

but i was also lucky to recieve another router from my brother the Archer X23 and, I'm wondering if I can set them both in easymesh or onemesh system?

Regards,

David

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Easymesh or Onemesh compability-Solution
2024-06-05 20:27:33 - last edited 2024-06-06 02:14:38

@David_Sammut 

If both devices support Easymesh you should be able to connect them using this guide.

If one of the devices support OneMesh and another supoort Easymesh - use the Onemesh device as main router and Easymesh device as a satellite - use Method 2 from the same guide.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Easymesh or Onemesh compability-Solution
2024-06-05 20:27:33 - last edited 2024-06-06 02:14:38

@David_Sammut 

If both devices support Easymesh you should be able to connect them using this guide.

If one of the devices support OneMesh and another supoort Easymesh - use the Onemesh device as main router and Easymesh device as a satellite - use Method 2 from the same guide.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Easymesh or Onemesh compability
2024-06-06 02:22:12

@David_Sammut 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

EasyMesh is a standardized Wi-Fi Mesh technology that allows multiple devices from different manufacturers to work together seamlessly and provides a unified and scalable Wi-Fi network.

You may find the router models that support EasyMesh here.

Note: Certain models will require firmware updates to support EasyMesh, please pay attention to the subsequent firmware releases on the TP-Link official website.

And here is the collection of all Easymesh materials for your reference.

Options
2024-06-06 17:05:27

Thanks for the quick respone,

1 more question.

Does Easymesh support Wired backhaul connection?

Options
2024-06-06 18:28:46

@David_Sammut 

Here's a list of supported routers so far.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 4

Related Articles