Connection is interrupting every couple of minutes

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 3 XE75 decos installed. The operation mode is Wi-Fi Router. I used this setup for a couple of months and everything worked very smoothly. Just some days ago something weird started happening. Each couple of minutes one or both decos disconnect. I decided to try and put them in Access Point mode and this worked without interruption. I tried Access Point mode some time ago and the connection is just weaker than when I use Router mode, so I would prefer Router mode. I also tried deleting the whole network and creating is again, but this didn't work. I am really confused why this is happening. Can somoene help me? If you need other details, let me know. 

I added the topology of my home. Everything is connected with cables so the decos are connected directly to eachother. This topology has worked smoothly for months.

v

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection is interrupting every couple of minutes
a week ago

@henri_0001 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Did the satellite Deco XE75 turn flashing red when they are disconnected?

In the topology, are all the "black lines" Ethernet cables so that both satellite Deco XE75 units are connected to the main Deco via the Ethernet Backhaul?

If yes, can I have the model number of the switch?

A new firmware 1.4.1 for Deco XE75_V1/V1.6 was released a few days ago and if possible, it is also suggested to update to the latest firmware to see whether it helped:

Deco XE75_V1_1.4.0 supports Matter, Wi-Fi Access Control, ECO Mode and More.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options