Improve the Overall System Stability of Archer BE550/BE800

Improve the Overall System Stability of Archer BE550/BE800

100 Reply
Re:Improve the Overall System Stability of Archer BE550/BE800
3 weeks ago

@cashkey1 

All problems its becouse bad firmware, hardware looks fine. Same issue we had with BE550. And now signal its finnaly fine in last beta. WiFi its more stable than before too.

Just keep testing and provide infomation here they should fix it soon or talk with you directly via emial. 

Options
3 weeks ago

@ChrisBS I find that twt has issues so disabled it 

Options
3 weeks ago

Out of interest is there any reason for me to activate MLO? I don't have any Wi-Fi 7 devices and only one 6E. I switched it on today and connected my iPhone 14 and partners S24 to it. 

Was just wondering while I tinker with some settings.

So far router has been running for over nine days now, haven't needed to do any hard reboots since the last one when I lost all my connections.

Options
3 weeks ago

@ABC_ChoCo yes, the beta here is outdated and need to be change to 1.0.12 for next beta. 

Options
3 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z 

last night my "Google Chromecast Device" could not even connect to the wireless. i could see all of my neighbors wireless, but it could not even show anything for my own wireless at home.. really disappointing...

Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@cashkey1 @Kevin_Z   @TheHypnooToad 

I found new bug with BE550, when my TV (Ethernet connection) open file from USB storage by ftp/samba. WiFi 5Ghz network got micro disconnections (i dont check other bands yet), and WiFi devices lose internet. Is very good visible while streaming, how your network get disconnect for 1 sek.

+ yeah i start investigate TWT and you have right  @TheHypnooToad 

They need fix it too. 

@Kevin_Z  please report that as well. Becouse Technical support answer me very rarely via email these days, i need wait for every response over week if im lucky.  LOL

Options
3 weeks ago

My found issues are at the minute when twt is enabled the connection drops also when the dmz is enbled and selected a device the connection is the same and drops randomly.

Options
Re:Improve the Overall System Stability of Archer BE550/BE800-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hello @Slayer2020  @cashkey1  @DON-PAPA 

Happy to inform you that Archer BE800 V1 has received new official software, which enhances the overall system stability and optimizes MLO network stability. It's suggested to update and install the latest 1.1.6 version on your BE800.

Any feedback is welcomed and you can comment on this thread:

Archer BE800 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 weeks ago

Evening all, anything new going on?

@Kevin_Z was wondering if there is any new betas on the horizon soon for the BE550? Thanks 

Options
Re:Improve the Overall System Stability of Archer BE550/BE800-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@David6479 

Happy to inform you that the new official firmware for Archer BE550 V1 is also available now. Please check this thread for the release notes:

Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options