AXE75 / AXE5400 IPv6 Firewall doesn't work

AXE75 / AXE5400 IPv6 Firewall doesn't work

18 Reply
Re:AXE75 / AXE5400 IPv6 Firewall doesn't work
Friday

@Macka_ @Pancake__ @Huang_Kevin 

I've just tested a beta firmware, which has fixed the issue, hopefully the official firmware will be released very soon and you can update your router.

Options
Monday

Hi  @Marvin_S,

Yes, I have the same issue, the Traditional Chinese Technical Support Engineer has provided me a beta firmware, but after I update, my AXE75 randomly reboot, the Technical Support Engineer tell me, the randomly reboot wasn't happened in there internal testing...

Options
Monday

Hi @Macka_ ,

After I updated the beta firmware that provided by the Technical Support Engineer, my AXE75 randomly reboot......

Options
Monday
The same is happening for me as well. I have already sent them logs to get to the bottom of the issue. They said they gonna provide a new beta firmware soon.
Options
Monday

@Huang_Kevin 

I'm having the same issue too, I didn't notice anything on the Friday, but Saturday, Sunday and today I have had it sometimes reboot and freeze a few times needing power cycle.

Options
Yesterday

@Huang_Kevin 

Hi, if you already contact the local technical support and the senior support has taken over your case, could you please share your ticket TKID? I can check the update of another two customers, but failed to see yours.

Options
18 hours ago

Hi @Marvin_S,

TKID: TKID240910486

Options
14 hours ago

@Huang_Kevin 

Hi, thanks for your sharing~

As the support engineer said, they are trying to resolve the issue asap. Thanks for your understanding and waiting!

Options
Related Articles