Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations

Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations

40 Reply
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
3 weeks ago
Options
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
2 weeks ago

@Marvin_S any roadmap for EU firmware ?

Options
2 weeks ago

@biglaci 

Hi, this is suitable for EU version~

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi

As I see it - after unzippng - all major firmware binaries are identical (TW,CA,EU).

I have one minor issue with (V1 1.3.3) - also existed in - (V1 1.3.1):

Running EasyMesh in AccessPoint mode (Ethernet Backhaul) clients connected to the Satellite AP cannot be seen on the Master AP.

They should appear on the Master under "Advanced | EasyMesh" and you should be able to bind clients on the Satellite to the Satellite AP via the webinterface of the Master AP. Everything is in place, but Satellite connected clients will never appear in the list on the Master.

I see no client binding options on the Satellite AP - so I guess this still does not work as expected. I can click MANAGE on the Master to jump directly to the web interface of the Satellite and see all Satellite connected clients - but there is still no options to bind these clinets to the Satellite AP - maybee it is supposed to be so, but it is not logical that the menu structure of the Master AP indicates that it should be possible to do these Satellite AP clients bindings.

Maybe this is a bug when running EasyMesh via Ethenet Backhaul because it looks like the official screen shots (Edit Satellite Device) are made in standard WiFi EasyMesh mode (without any cable connection)

Best regards

zEnmterhacker

Options

@Marvin_S 

Eth backhaul not working after upgrade from beta fw

hw: v1.0

Options

@Marvin_S 

Well ... Ethernet Backhaul works on both V1 1.3.1 & V1 1.3.3 -at least when using two AX55 devices, but Satellite clients are not to be seen on the Master.

As far as I can see that is the only problem. Guest - K HAS TWO ONNECTED WiFi clients but shows up as ZERO (0) on the Master.

Best regards

zEnterHacker

Options
a week ago

Hi again,

This morning I tried to pull the Ethernet cable out of the Satellite AP - hereby forcing it into normal WiFi based Mesh mode. Guess what! The Master AP was now able to see and manage clients on the Satellite (see picture).

Re-inserting the Ethernet cable - hereby forcing the AX55s back to use Ethernet Backhaul - made the Master AX55 revert to NOT showing Satellite connected clients.

So I guess the Ethernet Backhaul option is still not totally bug-free - or am I missing something - and will this be fixed in the final release?

Options
a week ago

@zEnterHacker 

my appologies, 

Slipped unnoticed, one of CBs was tripped and one switch in between was affected by that .. sorry for false positive - Eth backhaul works indeed

Options
a week ago

@Czmazel 

Thanks for the update.

Can you see satellite connected clients on the Master AX55 AP when running in Ethernet Backhaul mode?

Regards

zEn

Options
a week ago

Will version 1..3.3. available for Poland?

Options