EasyMesh: Satellite Router DID NOT HIDE SSID from Main Router

2 недель назад
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230725 Rel. 55602(5553)

Hi, I have two Archer AX23 (V1.20) routers, both with the latest firmware (1.1.0 Build 20230725 Rel. 55602(5553)). The first AX23 is used as the main router, and the second one is configured as an EasyMesh satellite router via Ethernet backhaul.

Both routers are working as intended and switch seamlessly with EasyMesh. However, I've noticed that the satellite router did not hide my main SSID (both 2.4G and 5G), but it did hide my IoT SSID, which is odd. There's no problem with the main router; the main SSID and IoT SSID are hidden, and the guest SSID is visible.

I’m hoping for a firmware update that syncs all hidden SSID's to the satellite router. Thank you! angel

Options
1 Reply
Re:EasyMesh: Satellite Router DID NOT HIDE SSID from Main Router
2 недель назад - last edited 2 недель назад

@ambreyes 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here.

Sorry, I am a little confused about your description. As you mentioned "the satellite router did not hide my main SSID (both 2.4G and 5G)" first, then "the main SSID and IoT SSID are hidden, and the guest SSID is visible."

As I know, the wireless settings of main router's main network can synchronize to satellite router. But now IoT network and Guest network does not support to synchronize to satellite router. If this is your situation,although we don't have any specific details that I can share around if these features can come to your home router, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Options