manual channel selection

manual channel selection
manual channel selection
2 weeks ago - last edited Thursday
Tags: #manual channel 64 dfs
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.11

my buiding has  30 plus routers close to my appart  the deco ai choices channel 36  which has lots of inference i would like be able manually select the channels on the deco to dfs 64  channel  it would cut dow n the wifi interference  i have already disabled the 2.4 ghz  thisdid help  i  xi 75pro

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:manual channel selection -Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@David-TP   i attached  wifi of my buidiiing   there over 30 routers cose by

David-TP wrote

@tonyjp2022 

Hi, Nice to see you again, and thank you very much for the feedback.

The feature request for manually selecting the wireless channels has been brought up multiple times, but engineers have yet to approve further optimization for customizing wireless channels. As far as I'm aware, Deco products, along with many other router brands,  tend to avoid using DFS channels to prevent potential radar interference.

If there is any further updates, I'm sure the community will be promptly informed.

Best regards.

File:
WiFiAnalyzer(1522).pngDownload
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:manual channel selection
2 weeks ago

@tonyjp2022 

The feature request for manually selecting the wireless channels has been brought up multiple times, but engineers have yet to approve further optimization for customizing wireless channels. As far as I'm aware, Deco products, along with many other router brands,  tend to avoid using DFS channels to prevent potential radar interference.

If there is any further updates, I'm sure the community will be promptly informed.

Best regards.

Options
Re:manual channel selection -Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@David-TP   i attached  wifi of my buidiiing   there over 30 routers cose by

David-TP wrote

@tonyjp2022 

Best regards.

File:
WiFiAnalyzer(1522).pngDownload
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 137

Replies: 2

Voters 1

Tags

manual channel 64 dfs