TP-LINK TX401 - Slow download speed after PC startup restart or wakeup from sleep

TP-LINK TX401 - Slow download speed after PC startup restart or wakeup from sleep

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: TX401  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.1.121

Hi,

I got an internet download speed problem with my TX401 10gb network card, when startup or restart or wakeup from sleep my PC I don't get the full download speed of my internet bandwith which is (3.2Gb), I got only 1.7Gb and I need to disable the card and enable it each time to get the full download speed (see screenshots). I'm using the latest driver and latest firmware on windows 11.

Is there any fix for this issue please ?

Thank you.

Zak

Driver

Firmware Version

Speed test after PC startup

Speed test after disabling and enabling the card

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-LINK TX401 - Slow download speed after PC startup restart or wakeup from sleep-Solution

@FullSpray 

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.

I'd like to follow up on your case via email and ask for the senior engineer for further assistance.

Please check whether you could receive my email later.

Best regards.

Update:

Recommended Suggestions: Need Help with TX401-Half Download Speed after PC Startup Restart or Wakeup From Sleep

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-LINK TX401 - Slow download speed after PC startup restart or wakeup from sleep
2 weeks ago

@FullSpray 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know how long have you had the TX401?

Under "Advanced", can you see the following two settings:

• Recv Segment Coalescing(IPv4)
  • Large Send Offload(IPv4)

If yes, please try to disable these two options first.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:TP-LINK TX401 - Slow download speed after PC startup restart or wakeup from sleep
2 weeks ago

@David-TP 

I just got the card 4 days ago. I tried already that 2 options without success.

Thank you

Options
Re:TP-LINK TX401 - Slow download speed after PC startup restart or wakeup from sleep-Solution

@FullSpray 

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.

I'd like to follow up on your case via email and ask for the senior engineer for further assistance.

Please check whether you could receive my email later.

Best regards.

Update:

Recommended Suggestions: Need Help with TX401-Half Download Speed after PC Startup Restart or Wakeup From Sleep

Recommended Solution
Options