Unable to connect to internet

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer NX200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer NX200(EU)_V1_240519

Hi. I buy tp link archer nx 200 5G V1 EU but im unable to connect to internet in my country i from iran i also have TP link archer mr600 4G but it works i need help 

Options
8 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to internet
a week ago

@mehdik2 

Hi,

Do you mean that the same SIM card can work with Archer MR600 but not the NX200?

Please check the DNS settings on the NX200.

If it still cannot work, please contact the local support directly to get further help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago
Yes sim card can work with archer mr600 4g but in archer nx 200 5g not working I need help i want to send screenshots of details
Options
a week ago
File:
IMG_0013.PNGDownload
Options
a week ago
File:
IMG_0011.PNGDownload
Options
a week ago
File:
IMG_20240909_210304_917.jpgDownload
Options
a week ago
File:
IMG_0007.PNGDownload
Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@mehdik2 

Hi, Thanks for the message.

Have you tried to set the "Network Mode" on the Archer NX200 to "4G mode only" to see whether it made any difference?

Please also try to enable "Data Roaming" if you are using it overseas.

If still working, please try to save a copy of the system log from the web interface to support.forum@tp-link.com.

After that, it is highly appreciated if you could put the same MTN Irancell SIM card into Archer MR600, and save a picture of the following "WAN Interface":

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP yes I set on 4g only but nothing change and I also enable Data roaming but nothing change. This screenshot now I send screenshots of tp link archer mr 600 with MTN irancell sim card

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 144

Replies: 8

Related Articles