Archer BE550 Tri-band Wifi 7 router doesn't connect with my iPhone 16 Pro Max over MLO

Archer BE550 Tri-band Wifi 7 router doesn't connect with my iPhone 16 Pro Max over MLO

Wednesday - last edited Thursday
Model: Archer BE550  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20240807 rel.25691

I just received my new Archer BE550. I was excited to have this setup at my place to enjoy Wifi 7 technology on my iPhone 16. But it looks like I could not get my iPhone connected to Archer over MLO. My iPhone says, "Unable to connect <SSID>." Does anyone here has any idea on how to resolve this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer BE550 Tri-band Wifi 7 router doesn't connect with my iPhone 16 Pro Max over MLO
Thursday

@n00bie 

Thank you very much for posting in the TP-Link community. 

Does your iPhone Pro Max connect to other wireless networks, such as the primary 5G or 6G networks? If it connects to the main and guest networks but fails to connect to the MLO network, please navigate to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings to reset the network settings. Then, try connecting to the MLO network again.

If that doesn’t help, check if you have other devices that support MLO to determine if the issue lies with the BE550 or the iPhone Pro Max. You may also consider reporting this issue to Apple for further suggestions.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options