HomeShield / KidShield of Japan Router

Вчера
Model: Archer BE805  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have two questions about HomeShield / KidShield.

First, KidShield is not yet available on Japanese routers. 

I would like to give an opinion to KidShield so that it can be used. Where is the best place to contact?

Second, there is no detailed Japanese manual for HomeShield.  Where can I find the detailed manual in English?

Options
3 Reply
Re:HomeShield / KidShield of Japan Router
15 часов назад

@Adol-Cristin 

The 'KidShield Profile' option is currently available only to a select group of users. If you're interested, please confirm whether the registered email is your TP-Link ID, and we will request an invitation for you.

KidShield is in beta testing and is free for now. After its official launch, a subscription to the Total Parental Controls Package will be required to use it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
13 часов назад

@Adol-Cristin 

For the HomeShield Guide or Introduction, you may check this page: https://www.tp-link.com/jp/homeshield/.

If this is still unclear, please provide feedback to local technical support, specifying which part is confusing. They can help review and clarify it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
13 часов назад

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you for your response.

Of cause, I'm interested. The registered email address is TP-Link ID.

Best Regards,

Masaki Ninomiya

Options