Wireless troubles (client disconnections)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-20 10:15:52
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR841N

Hardware Version : V9

Firmware Version : 3.14.4 Build 131129 Rel.39318n

ISP :

Hi guys i bought a (modelo) with this specs:
Firmware Version:
3.14.4 Build 131129 Rel.39318n
Hardware Version:
WR841N v9 00000000

I´m having wifi issues after one or two hours, i got on all of my devices "autentication error" and i can´t connect to my network after that, i upgrade the firmware to the latest version (TL-WR841N_V9_150104) and same happen, then i go to my seller and he change the equipment , i set up again and after two or three hours, same happen, so tomorrow i will go again to my seller, but i post this in the forum cause look like a firmware bug. Some things to consider:
ALL THE TIME the ethernet devices are working to 100%, no issues (even when the WIFI issue is present), for that reason i think that perhaps it´s something related to the security of my WIFI (WPA 2 + AES) so i tried to make an open WIFI network and see what happen, same issue, but this time WIFI devices cant connect correctly, the are connect for a very short time, then they are disconnected from the network and they try to reconnect again and again

so i really have no idea dafuq is happening, what you think?

Thx for all! and sorry, english it isn´t my primary language thx!

Syslog.txt

Syslog(2).txt

Syslog(1).txt
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireless troubles (client disconnections)
2015-02-25 14:33:43
Try Mode 11bg and Channel Width 20MHz.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 1

Related Articles