Some thoughts on solutions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-03-14 07:15:06
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey....
Im going out on a limb (correct ?) here...
TP-Link is not the best for effective solutions ;)
But follow me please.
I have 2 NC200 running now, and im "forced" to use Motion Detection, thats still Pictures... that im not so found off, because between the stills, people can run throug my livingroom, without beeing cought on cam, and my livingroom isent that small. 52 Square meters, L shaped. So you see why im not so found on this, but this option is given us on FTP, both WAN and LAN and we have mail to report back to us... if there is something to report !!
And that is ONLY in the cams software/firm... Not in TP-Link Camera Control !!
For video recording,
we have to use TP-Link Camera Control, and there is the option for timed(scheduled) recording. ONLY LOCAL.."cloud camera". Computer HAS to be turned on for this
Today i sat and played around. i have the TP-Link TL-WDR4300 Router(not bad at all), i have 2 USB ports that i can set up as FTP. Storage SHARE. And Media Server.
Now instead of having my Computer turned on while im not home, and record video... Cant be done....
Why is it that we are getting different options in the hardwares software, and the software for computeres/mac. give us THE one solution ! All features to be controlled from the Camera,and maybee a software package to install, but make em identical, So WE can control our cameras from the CLOUD as well, all the features...
To set video recording on a Storage Share, NAS and with Scheduled Recording in THE HARDWARE cant be that difficult, the code is there allready..
SO...
What do you think ?

My native language is Danish, so sorry for som misspelling or phrases ;)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 290

Replies: 0

Related Articles