Archer VR900 - Internet Status: Connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-06 19:06:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have looked everywhere for an answer, but can't seem to find the exact issue I am seeing, and wondered if anyone else has had this as well? Apologies if this has been posted before, but I have trawled the forums without finding the exact issue...

I am on Virgin, so have connected it up as per instructions I have found elsewhere (there are no official instructions that I can find).

I am now connected and can get on the internet with no problems (both hard wired and wifi), however, when I check the Basic settings, it says Internet Status : Connecting. This has been spinning for days now and I have tried rebooting the Virgin Modem and the Router (in different orders).

It doesn't seem to make any difference, as it seems to be connected, but it would just be nice to see it saying 'Connected' so I know everything is configured correctly.

I am on V1 hardware and on the latest firmware from the site.

Thanks,

Chris
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 0

Related Articles