AC1750 blocking outbound traffic from machine "running" virtual server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-22 18:39:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have created a virtual server to allow ssh access from WAN to a machine in my LAN (i.e., I forward from service port 22 to 10.0.0.100:22). This works as intended and I can ssh to my machine through the router. The problem comes when I try to access external resources from my machine. All the outbound TCP traffic seems to be blocked by the router. That is, running apt-get install, git clone, wget, etc. fails. Pinging external addresses does work. It does not matter how I connect to my machine, either via ssh through the router or via ssh from another internal machine. Outbound traffic is blocked, and it is only blocked for the machine specified in the virtual server. If I disable the virtual server/port forwarding, outbound traffic is no longer blocked. So why is this happening and how can I fix this problem?

Cheers,
Humberto
Options