MR600 V2 & 4G/+ Antenna Information (LPDA MIMO)

Used Products:

Welcome to the 4G LTE network! The whole story is attributed to @vk3hjq , Thank you a lot.

LTE-Advanced service in AU

Some basic indexes about the LTE signal strength

A brief introduction about MIMO (multi-input multi-output) /SISO(single input single output)
Note: 
1. Archer MR600 is Cat 6/ 2*2 MIMO, which means if you want to replace the original antennas, they need to be 2*2 MIMO as well.
2. Always have 2 Antennas connected, it will NOT work with ONLY the AUX Antenna connected, (unless a very high signal is present) but it will work with the Main Antenna connected.

Detailed Specification of the LDPA antennas

Thanks again for the detailed information shared by @vk3hjq 

If you want to know more details about the installation and performance of the LDPA antennas in the field test, and ground protection, please refer to the original post.

MR600 V2 & 4G/+ Antenna Information (LPDA MIMO) AU - John VK3HJQ

Comment

Unable to connect the router to internet after i bring it to Spain. Everything was fine before i left Norway 

What can i do to solve the problem?

@Hallbjorn    Hi, Welcome to the community.

If it is related to the antennas, I would suggest you could start a thread here with the following details:

1. When you are in Spain, Do you use a local SIM card or international roaming SIM card?

2. Please check on the Advanced>status, whether you got the correct ISP information and IPv4 address under the internet.—you could share a picture on the new post if possible.

T

good

test

good

test

Soltanmolla

Hello 

Please help me with my problem

I Just bought tplink mr600 v2 4g+ but I do not know why I can not get the fast speed. But My phone in the same area have fast speed .

In the same area my phone get 80 MB

but my router get 20 MB 

PLEASE HELP ME.

My network problem iso

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions