Ping spikes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Ping spikes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Ping spikes
Ping spikes
2020-04-04 07:36:18
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.14.8

Im experiencing a lot of ping spikes, network jitter, so on and so forth. 

I usually play pubg and I'm connected to my range extender, and I experience a lot and a lot of ping spike. I use an app called netanalyzer, and my device ping to the range extender shows normal. 

I also noticed something while being logged on to my router extender page​​​​​​. It seems to show a questionmark from main router to internet. What could that possibly mean? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ping spikes
2020-04-08 12:00:20

@Farooq2426 

With your devices connected to the main router, do you have the same issue? 

Please show us the ping results. 

And what is the led status of the TL-WA850RE when there is a questionmark on the web UI of extender? Can you access internet from the 850RE at that time?

Please ensure that the firmware is up to date as well. 

Good Day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1949

Replies: 1

Related Articles