Ping Spikes caused by PS4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-20 21:17:28
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 3.18.1

Hello guys,

My router works fine and i have no internet problems but whenever i turn on my ps4 and connect it to the router (wr940n v6), i get ping spikes in all the phones connected to router and internet becomes very slow.

Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ping Spikes caused by PS4
2021-01-23 02:17:39

@rikooaliraqi mine is have same problems tplink acher c7 and spike pings occurs when playing call of duty the ping always flunctuade from 60-1000 repeatedly..when switch to the old router it stop happening so it might be the router i called my isp for help they said it my router error and i just bought this last month. first week was fine everything went smoothly. Please anyone? Help?

rikooaliraqi wrote

Hello guys,

My router works fine and i have no internet problems but whenever i turn on my ps4 and connect it to the router (wr940n v6), i get ping spikes in all the phones connected to router and internet becomes very slow.

Any suggestions?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 868

Replies: 1

Related Articles