AX10 Bandwidth Control : Guest Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-23 11:45:50 - last edited 2022-11-18 10:52:36
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX10_v1.0_201203

HI,

Tp-Link Developer

Can i know how can i control my guest network based on how much bandwidth I can let them used?

I been having difficulty controlling my guest wifi usage.

Thank you

Jeffrey

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX10 Bandwidth Control : Guest Wifi
2020-12-24 06:50:54

@owk688 

Hi, I'm afraid we cannot set the bandwidth limit for the Guest devices on the AX10, it is not supported.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options