WiFi disconnections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WiFi disconnections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WiFi disconnections
WiFi disconnections
2021-01-24 17:40:15 - last edited 2024-07-15 03:22:58
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi I have the re 450 WiFi extenders after the setup using tether app all seemed great router is downstairs and WiFi extenders upstairs in my bedroom Samsung smart tv now tv stick and pc connect to the 5gz extender network fine no drop outs or disconnections the problem is with my iPhone 8 and wife's iPad connects fine but if I leave iPhone or iPad for a couple of hours no WiFi is shown in settings but if I unplug the WiFi extender and wait for lights to show up all ok again for a couple of hours on iPad and iPhone both apple items connect upstairs to the 5gz router no probs just a lower speed has I signal bar less on them so think defo something to do with some settings on the apple products anyone Else had this problem ? And how to resolve it ? I have updated to the latest firmware on the extender thanks for any replyes 

Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi disconnections
2021-01-26 12:05:46 - last edited 2024-07-15 03:22:40

@Moggy12 

Hi, thank you very much for your patience.

Could you please help me check the following information:

1. If the iPhone and iPad are running all the time, would the wireless connection still get disconnected?
  2. What are the operating system on the iPhone and iPad?
  3. How about the hardware and firmware version on the RE450?

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 273

Replies: 1

Related Articles