Archer AX10 AX1500 randomly dropping connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX10 AX1500 randomly dropping connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
38 Reply
Re:Archer AX10 AX1500 randomly dropping connection
2021-07-14 12:09:57

@Kevin_Z 

I saw the email. I am on the way home from work now, so I will check later and send the info.

Options
2021-07-14 12:10:21

@MannyMoeFL 

Is the AX3000 connection stable now? If you want to investigate further, we would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check your inbox and confirm.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-07-14 12:11:23

@Archdv 

Got you. do that at your convenience, please.yes

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-07-14 13:22:36

@Kevin_Z 

The AX3000 is stable not disconnects at all so far.

I installed it yesterday and it seems to be stable.

the only issue i see with the ax3000 is no mesh firmware or wpa3. iwill see if anything comes later

Options
2021-07-14 13:51:51

@Kevin_Z 

ISP is Docomo Hikari (Japan)

It's a PPPoE connection.

I connect wirelessly at both 2.4 and 5ghz.

As mentioned, the connection had been working flawlessly for about 4 months. No network changes were made at all until I upgraded the firmware in the AX1500 a few days ago, but that was in response to the drops, not the cause of them.

Options
2021-07-15 01:13:36

@Archdv  @MannyMoeFL 

Thank you both for the follow-up. The support engineers will contact you via email soon, please check and respond.

Options
2021-07-16 00:37:03

I sent everything last night. I hope we get it figured out. While it used to happen a couple times a day, since updating the firmware, it seems to happen much more often. I caught it myself twice yesterday and I was only home for 3 hours. My wife said it stopped multiple times though.

Options
2021-07-16 05:52:21

@Archdv 

The support engineers will help locate the issue and fix it.

Options
Related Articles