Cannot register router serial number

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-24 20:53:27
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20200708 rel.55037(5553)

When I enter the serial number to register my Archer AX50 router as shown on the box and the tag on the back of the router, I get "Serial number cannot be found." Before doing this I spoke with support and gave the serial number to the tech and it was confirmed. He sent directions by email for me to register the router (still under warranty) but I could not complete them because of that error.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot register router serial number
2021-03-25 05:56:46

@awsanders 

Just to confirm, did you purchase the AX50 from the authorized retailer? If yes, I think you can report this to the support agent, they will be able to help with this.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 621

Replies: 1

Related Articles