Port WAN slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Port WAN slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Port WAN slow
Port WAN slow
2021-04-12 12:38:48 - last edited 2021-04-12 12:39:58
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

Hello,

Just tested and my WAN port is quite slow.

The negociation is on AUTO but even en 2.5Gbps manually, the port seems to be limited to 1Gbps.

My cable is CAT.6 and i can have 2.3Gbps with this cable and an adaptator for my Macbook Pro.

Are you aware about this problem if it's a material or software problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Options
4 Reply
Re:Port WAN slow
2021-04-13 03:39:12

@CloneVince 

Does the modem also support 2.5G LAN connection? May I have the model number of it?

BTW, who is your ISP?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-04-13 05:14:21

@Kevin_Z Hi, thanks for your answer.

Yes the modem (freebox pop in France) support the 2.5G lan connection.

During my test with the adapter, it was connected to the 2.5G lan port of the modem.

Please find the model number of AX11000 : 22074A9000220

Thanks for your help 

Options
2021-04-13 05:45:12

@CloneVince 

I see. This would be required further investigation. We would like to forward the case to the engineers, who will follow it up via email, please check and confirm. Thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-04-13 05:56:40

@Kevin_Z email from support system received.

If you need more information, let me know.

Thanks for your help 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 4

Related Articles