Latest Firmware for Archer C20(INWISP)

Latest Firmware for Archer C20(INWISP)

24 Reply
Re:Latest Firmware for Archer C20(INWISP)
2023-10-18 16:19:44 - last edited 2023-10-18 16:24:17

Hi @Kevin_Z,

Recently, TP-LINK released a firmware upgrade for Archer C20 devices in the US and EU, labeled Archer C20(US/EU)_V5_221028. This upgrade introduced significant improvements and fixes, including enhanced PPPoEv6 dial-up compatibility, network restoration after PPPoE disconnection, static IP address configuration fixes, IPVT profile updates, and overall device security enhancements.

I am kindly requesting your assistance in ensuring that a similar firmware upgrade is made available for Archer C20 (INWISP) devices. These improvements are highly desirable, and aligning our firmware with the latest updates would greatly benefit our network stability, security, and overall user experience.

Could you please coordinate and work towards making this firmware upgrade, or a version with similar improvements, accessible to Archer C20 (INWISP) users like myself? Your efforts in addressing this request are much appreciated, and I'm confident that it will further reinforce our satisfaction with TP-LINK products.

Thank you for your attention and dedication to providing excellent support to TP-LINK users. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Options
2023-10-27 12:19:01

@Hitesh_Kirtane 

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

Can I confirm what is the specific version of your Archer C20? Is it Archer C20(INWISP) 5.0 printed on the router label?

Sorry that I cannot say for sure whether there will be new official firmware for this version since this is a special version for the local market, and this request would be evaluated by the local team. It's suggested to contact the local tech support team to confirm whether there are new firmware plans for this specific version.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-27 12:32:24

Hi @Kevin_Z,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Yes, you are correct. The specific version of my Archer C20 is indeed Archer C20(INWISP) 5.0, as printed on the router label.

I understand that this is a special version for the local market and that the decision for a firmware upgrade would be evaluated by the local team. I appreciate your suggestion and will reach out to the local tech support team to inquire about any new firmware plans for this specific version.

Once again, thank you for your assistance and dedication to providing excellent support to TP-LINK users.

Options
2023-11-03 12:25:51

@Hitesh_Kirtane 

You're welcome. I hope I can help with this kind of request for you but I cannot help much with a customized firmware plan for the local market.

Thank you very much for your support and understanding.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options