Bayit Camera only working on LAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-30 14:28:30
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Latest

I have 2 Bayit WiFi Cameras model BH1826.  Before I got my Deco M9 I had a Netgear Nighthawk and the cameras worked in and outside my LAN.  I have no problem with these cameras with my Deco as long as my phone is connected to my LAN.  However when I leave the area the app will not connect to the cameras.  What can I do to Fix the problem

Options
3 Reply
Re:Bayit Camera only working on LAN
2021-08-02 05:39:27

@Microt 

Hi,

Would there be any error message when you failed to access the camera remotely?

Or Did you need to enable the remote control option on the BayitCam APP?

Have you set up any parental control profiles for these two cameras?

I checked on the BayitHome website and they did not mention much about the remote control, and did you need to open any ports for Cam for remote control?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-08-02 14:56:40

@TP-Link 

There is no error message on the Bayit app.  It just keeps saying connecting for over 10 minutes.

There is no enable option on the app.  The app is configured when I was using the Netgear Nighthawk when it worke then.

There are no parental controls.  I opend I thinh port 430.  With no DMZ it is hard to troubleshoot.

I am traveling now so I cannot look up the port I forwarded.

Again it works good on the LAN.

Thanks,

Stan

Options
2021-08-03 06:33:49

@Microt 

Hi, I would like to follow up on your case by email, and please have a check of your email box.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1231

Replies: 3

Related Articles