"We couldn't find deco"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

"We couldn't find deco"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
"We couldn't find deco"
"We couldn't find deco"
2021-08-11 17:19:28
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hi. I am using a Deco M4. The app says that it couldnt find the deco. "Something went wrong with the Cloud service. Please try again" 

It has been saying this for a few weeks and nothing on the internet seems to work. Since something went wrong with the cloud service, i assume that the problem is you guys. 

I am connected to the deco's wi-fi network. "Model" and "hardware version" is filled in randomly since i dont know which they are in my case. 

I am using 3 M4's in AP mode since i got them with my ISP. They turned of the wireless mode on the router so the deco would be the only network in the house and advised me to use the AP mode. I cant do anything with the app so please help.

Also youre phone is dead. It says that you are available 24/7...  

Options
1 Reply
Re:"We couldn't find deco"
2021-08-12 08:12:22

@Pocolish 

Hi, I checked under your TP-Link and the model Is Deco M4 which is online now.

So I guess currently, you are able to control the Deco, and the internet service is working fine?

As for the error message, sometimes it did mean our cloud server went wrong and It might imply that the Deco was offline and could not communicate with the server.

So if later the issue started again, I need your help to check the following information:

1. Did the main Deco turn red?

2.Are you able to control Deco on the APP when you are connected to Deco’s Wi-Fi?

--if the Deco is white and you are able to control Deco on the local Wi-Fi, please go to Deco APP>Overview>settings on the left>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP log.

Thank you very much.

Options