Ethernet working but Wifi Isn't

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-12 14:01:51 - last edited 2021-10-12 15:50:34
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So There was a 1 sec electricity cut and after That my ethernet Is working fine but The wifi Is not. It Is showing solid RED In my deco. How To fix This ?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Ethernet working but Wifi Isn't
2021-10-12 15:39:43

@awon 

You can reset the device and try to add it to your network again to see if that will resolve the issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-10-12 15:46:47 - last edited 2021-10-12 15:50:59

@terziyski Thank You for Your reply. I have Tried resetting my deco but It still Isn't getting fixed. Please note That I had Three decos connected In my mesh system and after a 1 second electricity cut In our area, The problem started. I Tried resetting each of my decos and setting up The connection from scratch but no use. However, again, It works fine with Ethernet

Options
2021-10-12 16:41:57

@awon 

Use this troubleshooting guide. If it doesn't help then check this solution.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-10-13 02:20:11

@awon 

Hi, I see that your devices are all offline now and normally when the LED is red, it is not supposed to get internet.

Did you confirm the Ethernet connection is fine?

Can I have a picture of your network topology?

May I know who Is your internet service provider and Did you restart the ISP modem to have a look?

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 568

Replies: 4

Related Articles