4g Router needs constant restart to work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-16 10:19:31
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I love the 4g router... we live in a rural area and other options are rubbish.

However, despite the display saying there is a good 4g signal and an internet speed test confirms a good fast connection... our devices regularly won't connect to the internet. If I switch the router off and on again, everything works fine for a while, but I have to re-set the router once or twice a day, which can't be right?

any idea what's wrong?

Options
1 Reply
Re:4g Router needs constant restart to work
2021-12-17 07:05:54

@Winchesters 

Hi, Welcome to the community.

Did you notice any change about the LED lights on the Archer MR600, such as internet and 4G lights turned off?

May I know who is your internet service provider?

And how long have you had the router and when did this issue start?

If possible, please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. Some screenshots of the Advanced>Status page before and after the internet dropped out.

2. Please also send us the system log under advanced>system tools when the connection dropped out.

(please do not restart or reset the router when saving these logs.)

If you noticed the 4G band always changed during the disconnection, please install the beta firmware on this link to fix the 4g bands:

[Solution] Manual Band Selection for 4G WiFi Routers

Thank you very much.

Options