AC1200 Disconnection and Ethernet issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-02 23:54:01
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.3 Build 20210506

I recently purchased and set up the Deco AC1200 E4 with a Main connected directly the the router in my living room and a secondary unit connected in my office.

When I set the product up, I was able to instantly connect the secondary model in my office directly to my PC via ethernet. That night I went to sleep and when I woke up the secondary office model had 'disconnected' from the main. Upon rebooting and reconnecting I am now unable to connect the unit to my PC via ethernet.

I did not initially have any IPTV/LAN settings active when I was able to connect the Office Deco directly to my PC.

Is there a fix for this? and why did it disconnect overnight.

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC1200 Disconnection and Ethernet issue
2022-01-04 08:41:38

@dees 

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback.

Could you please help me check the following information:

1. I see your current firmware is 1.5.3 build 20210506, actually I could not find this firmware everywhere so May I know where did you get this firmware?

2. When secondary Deco is disconnected from the main, will you see the LED on this Deco turn red?

3. Apart from the Ethernet connection of PC, would the mobile devices be able to get internet service from secondary Deco?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 161

Replies: 1

Related Articles