Can’t access TPL internet router from Windows 10 Laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-07 04:19:02 - last edited 2022-10-07 04:20:04

Can't enter anything in the boxes above as the keyboard disappears on my iPad when I enter them. 

It's Model VX220-G2v(AUTPG) 2.0 for wi-fi to connect to satellite internet

I can't link my old Windows laptop to the router, despite following the directions in old community posts that have been cut off. I've tried the Default Access http number, the MAC number, the PIN number, the 8 character Default password, the SSID (original name and my new one), the wi-fi password (original name and my new one). Nothing works.

Help!!! I live in the Queensland bush and this is the only internet I can get and sometimes I need to communicate faster and more comprehensively than I can on a small iPad touchscreen. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can’t access TPL internet router from Windows 10 Laptop
2022-10-08 09:42:55

@Tosh2 

As I can confirm, this router model is targeted at ISPs.

You should ask your ISP to be advised on this matter.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options