Deco App - Wifi Assistance - Diagnostics indicating Network Security is not detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco App - Wifi Assistance - Diagnostics indicating Network Security is not detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-06 19:30:49
Tags: #Deco Lab #Network Security
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 Build 20210414 Rel. 58075

Hi TP-Link and community, 

After performing the Wifi Assistance Diagnostics feature of the Android Deco app (version 3.4.10), the results indicate that Network Security is not detected. However, I do have WPA2 configured which is the strongest available Wireless Network Security Protocol for the Deco M4 set. 

Does anyone happen to know what this indicates? Or is this a bug in the app/firmware?

Many thanks in advance. 

I attached the screenshot of the message below. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco App - Wifi Assistance - Diagnostics indicating Network Security is not detected
2023-06-07 02:31:22

@Nakamiro 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I haven't seen this feedback before, and Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log so that I might consult the engineers for further assistance:

How to submit Deco APP log

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco App - Wifi Assistance - Diagnostics indicating Network Security is not detected
2023-06-08 06:41:26

@David-TP 

Dear David,

I have submitted the APP logs and I have included this community post URL in the description.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/611234?replyId=1214658&utm_source=Subscription&utm_medium=email

Please let me know if you can find it from your end. 

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Nakamiro 

Options
2023-06-09 05:09:18

@Nakamiro It's an issue of the beta version of Deco app, not stable version.

Comment here: Dark Mode on Deco App is Ready for Trial or submit app log through the app

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 376

Replies: 3

Tags

Deco Lab
Network Security
Related Articles