My Archer T3U Plus Keeps spiking in ping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-15 18:55:23
Tags: #Windows 10
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am currently using a Archer T3U Plus and every time I boot up my computer and onwards it keeps spiking in ping.

Tried multiple solutions but to no avail none of them worked except for downloading a chipset drive,

however It only worked for about a day before it just started to disconnect entirely with a usb disconnection sound going with,

I've tried reconnecting the adapter, I've Tried using different ports, Sometimes It just works on it's own until I click the wi-fi button on the bottom right corner and it just ends up disconnecting it as well

any help?

Options
3 Reply
Re:My Archer T3U Plus Keeps spiking in ping
2023-07-19 08:50:01

@LuLoo 

Hi, How long have you had the adapter?

Are you able to test the adapter on a different computer?

Did you have a ping spike mainly during online gaming or even normal web surfing?

It is suggested to install the driver here to see whether it helped or not:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/509006

Best regards.

Options
2023-07-20 06:05:34

@David-TP 

- I have had the adapter for a week now.

- I have been having ping spikes for both online gaming and web surfing.

- I have installed the suggested driver and it seemed to have helped, however. It seems to randomly disconnect me.

also whenever I start my computer now sometimes nothing comes up from the list of wifi's, until I either restart my computer or re-plug the dongle back in.

Options
2023-07-20 06:06:23

@LuLoo I should also say!

I have used this on another computer and it still disconnected on me after a few hours of using it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 3

Tags

Windows 10
Related Articles