One of my networks is not showing up anymore in the Deco app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-28 02:02:17
Tags: #DDNS #deco app
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Two issues. Not sure if they are related or not.

1. One of my networks is no longer showing up on my Deco app. I had set it up last year and it was showing up fine. I recently updated the firmware on the main router (Deco X60) and noticed that unless I am actually connected to the network, in person, the network doesn't show up on the Deco app.
  2. I also noticed that I am unable to set up any DDNS on the router. I had also previously set up DDNS using tplinkdns.com successully. Now I keep getting "Unable to register. Please try again." or "Couldn't connect to the service. Please check DDNS settings and try again." I tried with the previous hostname and new ones. I also tried using No-IP as well. Same problem there.

This is used at one of my airbnbs and I am physically present currently, but won't be for long. Any help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:One of my networks is not showing up anymore in the Deco app
2023-08-29 08:41:52

@Anipalooza 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please leave me a message about the MAC address on the main Deco that does not show up under the Deco APP?

Did you mean this issue started after Deco X60 was updated to the latest firmware?

As for the DDNS, do you plan to set it up for the same Deco X60 that did not show up on the Deco if you are not actually connected to its Wi-Fi Network?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 1

Tags

DDNS
deco app
Related Articles