Deco app unable to connect to Deco network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-30 13:54:55

Hello,

Im in a bit of a hurry, so ill make it short.

I have a Deco X20-4G

About an hour ago i was browsing the internet when suddenly everything stopped loading. I went ahead and checked the connection on my iPhone settings. And it was connected to the network, but there was a small note on the network’s name saying there is no internet connection.

I went over to the deco app not to notice any connection problems. So i thought it might’ve just bugged out and decided to reset it via the reset button.

When reset’s done the app asked to login, did that and searched for my deco network. The app finds the network, starts connecting to it but with no success. It kept saying: “couldn’t connect to this deco network”

What can i do to fix this? 

Thanks,

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco app unable to connect to Deco network
2023-08-31 06:45:21

@Czbxrg 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Have you checked on the Wi-Fi settings on the smartphone whether it is trying to connect the default SSID Deco_XXXX?

Please also turn off the VPN connection if there is any.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2023-08-31 06:50:41

@David-TP 

I am able to connect to the correct deco network. What I meant earlier was that when i go over to the deco app and log in it tries to connect to the network i set up. It starts connecting but with no success and the app goes to a something went wrong with the "couldn't connect to this deco network" statement in the top screen 

Options
2023-08-31 07:00:43

@Czbxrg 

Hi, Thanks for the clarification. How about now? Were you still stuck on the same step?

Usually, you could go back to the available Wi-Fi list and look for the network you just created to see whether you are able to manually connect to this network.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 612

Replies: 3

Related Articles