Deco unable to connect to home network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-21 13:03:19
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've had the Deco M4 (AC1200) for a few months and it was working just fine. However, I recently had a disruption to my internet service for 3 weeks. Since my network was restored, my Deco has refused to work. The indicator (on all 3) is a constant red. I've tried the reset button, still not connecting. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco unable to connect to home network
2024-02-22 06:22:33

@Lawedeke 

Hi, are you able to connect a laptop via cable to the ISP modem to make sure the internet connection has been restored?

It could also help to identify whether there might be any change to the internet connection, such as a new internet type.

After that, if the PC works great, you could set a different Deco as the main Deco to see whether it helped:

How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco

For more details, please also refer to:

Unable to connect to the Internet

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
2024-02-26 13:40:33

@David-TP My laptops are currently connected to the network via WiFi, they do not have a cable port. However, the WiFi coverage is limited hence the need for the Deco. The Decos are still not connecting. I've tried making the other two Deco as the main, yet no luck.

Options
2024-02-27 03:34:25

@Lawedeke 

Thanks for the feedback.

In this way, have you checked the IPV4 settings under Deco APP>More>Internet Connection?

It is blank or 0.0.0.0?

It is also suggested to refer to Unable to connect to the Internet

I still think the internet connection from the ISP side hasn't fully recovered and have you tested with another third-party router?

Best regards.

Options