TP Link AC750 wont connect to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-21 08:15:49
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Good Afternoon.

I have a TP Link wireless dual band Archer AC750 C20 router (V5). 

It was working normally for about 3 months, but now suddenly it refuses to connect me to the internet. I have checked the cable connecting it, and the cable and connection are fine. Whenever I connect to 2GHz, it randomly works, but mostly loads only Google. The 5GHz doesn't connect at all. Please help me in finding a solution for the same, since it is difficult for me to go to the RMA center, and the staff is not very cooperative.

I have also verified and updated the firmware, but the problem persists. I have even factory reset the router, but to no avail.

I took a picture of the log, but I am no expert in this. So please help me out.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link AC750 wont connect to the internet
2023-09-22 03:52:42

@Raj-362 

Hi, what about the Internet LED status on the router? and all client devices are connected to the network but no internet access, or unable to connect the 5G WiFi at all?

Please try connecting a computer to LAN port of the router to see if internet works fine, if not, please connect the same computer to your ISP modem without the router, then check if internet works fine from the modem.

If the modem works fine but router still doesn't work, please share with us screenshots of Status page to check if there is still WAN IP address, you could also try setting DNS server manually on Network->WAN page:

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options