Ethernet speed 50% of ISP speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-02 21:11:43
Model: Deco S7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

I have an S7 3-Pack and I tried setting all of them at different times as Main Deco, no matter what I do I never get the full 750mbps speed  that I get when wired directly to the ISP modem. I tried using Deco in Router Mode (Modem on Bridge) or as AP and letting ISP Modem/Router do its job. Everytime the speed is around 400~450 mbps wired or wireless. I also changed cables and the problem is the same.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ethernet speed 50% of ISP speed
2023-11-03 08:02:13

@gcaneca 

Hi, May I know who is your internet service provider and the model number of the ISP-supplied modem router?

Is the internet connection type Dynamic IP or PPPOE?

Can I have some screenshots of the speed test result on the laptop when it is connected to Deco?

Please also send a screenshot of the speed test directly from the ISP modem router.

It is also suggested to refer to this link to clone the MAC address of the computer on Deco to see whether it helped:

How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco

In the meantime, I would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check whether you could receive my email.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options