ast-dual.safethings.avira.com this coming from my tplink ax 73 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-06 19:42:18
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

ast-dual.safethings.avira.com  this coming from my  tplink ax 73 router  I have homeshield   off i  use cloudflare & google dns  to shield my network  i get few 100 request daily from this is there from the tplink router What it do 

Options
2 Reply
Re:ast-dual safethings avira com this coming from my tplink ax 73 router
2023-12-07 06:25:01

@tonyjp2022 

Hi, Homeshield service contains Network Security, Parental Control, QoS and Reports, by "HomeShield off", do you mean parental control and QoS are disabled only?

By the way, may I know how you checked and found the requests?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:ast-dual safethings avira com this coming from my tplink ax 73 router
2023-12-11 16:15:22
i know i have embled the qos i haven used the homeshield as far i know there still on trail thank you i seen alot traffic on my cloudflare gateway wasnt sure what it is
Options