[Deco X50-5G] Unable to lock band

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-06 00:45:09
Model: Deco X50-5G  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20231117 Rel. 56879

Hi there. I'm a new Deco user and had just bought X50-5G very recently.

How do I manually lock band on the device either thru Deco App or browser (if its possible?) because when I'm trying to do it on the former the band list will always appear as empty even after multiple attempts/restarts/etc. The browser's feature seems to be very limited, so I guess its not possible for now (hope you guys can add it in the future tho).

Did some searching on the forum and noticed one thread with similar problem (the band list appear empty): https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/641572     

Are there any fix? I've tried on both 5G prefered and 4G-only network but the problem persist. I've also tried different simcard with different ISP.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:[Deco X50-5G] Unable to lock band
2024-01-08 11:22:52

@cloud29 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

The fix hasn't been ready yet and could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log as well:

How to submit Deco APP log

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 724

Replies: 1

Related Articles