Unsuccessful connect to my internet TM Unifi broadband

2024-05-16 10:26:48
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2213188001588

I had purchased TPLink Archer AX73 few months ago and so many times unsuccessful connect to my TM Unifi broadband (no internet connection). I had done few troubleshooting by myself including doing Factory Reset of the router, but I have no luck and still cannot connect to Internet. The Unifi ID and password was correct and I had double-check with TM Unifi support. Please help me to rectify the issue.

The router details as below:

Model             : Archer AX73 (US) Ver 1.0

Serial Number : 2213188001588

Attached below is the snapshot image of the router and TM Modem’s LED status.

File:
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-16 at 5.55.46 PM (1).jpegDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unsuccessful connect to my internet TM Unifi broadband
2024-05-17 02:47:58

@DPZ 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

Is your modem a pure modem or a wireless router? Is the internet connection type is Dynamic IP or PPPoE provided by TM Unifi broadband?

If it is dynamic IP, according to the red internet light on the router, you may try:

1. Unplug your router from the modem, connect your PC directly into the modem to verify the Internet status of your ISP.

2. Reboot the ISP Modem and the Router, you must firstly power on the Router, once the router's fully powered on, power on the modem.

3. Login to the web UI via http://tplinkwifi.net and set it up following the Quick Setup.

4. If your PC has Internet when connected to the modem, but the Router still doesn't, please go to Advanced > Network > Internet > Mac Clone to clone the mac address of your PC. This FAQ contains detailed instructions of Mac Clone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 694

Replies: 1

Related Articles