Deco app doesn't work again

2024-08-02 17:58:00
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.8

Once again the app doesn't work after the update.

App Version: 3.7.83 on Android

I can neither switch on nor switch off my smart devices (Kasa and Tapo sockets) via the DECO app. Sometimes it doesn't work again. The status is displayed randomly (shown as ON even though they are off and vice versa).
Smart actions don't work either. So automatic switching on and off.
App is very slow and sluggish on Galaxy A54. The displayed network transmission values ​​from the Deco and the clients are not correct either way.
And please spare me the statement: Then you just use the TAPO or KASA app. Then you shouldn't offer such functions in the Deco app if you can't get it to work. With the DECOs you have to wait months for an update, and with the app things regularly get worse. This wouldn't be the first time where the app doesn't work properly after the update.
I'm slowly running out of patience when it comes to Tp link.

I no longer recommend anyone to buy a Tp link Deco product.

Best regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco app doesn't work again
2024-08-05 08:21:53

@Chris78 

Hi

We are sorry for the bad experience caused and sincerely willing to help you solve your problem. If you are willing to continue troubleshooting, we will transfer your case to a senior engineer for further analysis.
If possible, please refer to the following link to send us an APP Log:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3791/
In addition, do the displayed network transmission values ​​you mentioned refer to the client list?

Options