TL-MR6400

TL-MR6400

TL-MR6400
TL-MR6400
3 weeks ago
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Latest firmware

my tplink MR6400 works perfectly in Italy with TIM sim but if I plug in LYCAMOBILE sim it doesn't  detects the SIM card tried updating to let latest firmware but doesn't work tried applying APN manually does not work can someone please help me fix

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR6400
3 weeks ago

@Muny 

Hi,

Are you now using the product in US? 

Is the SIM card working normally? You can test it with other devices.

Please make sure the SIM card meets the Network Type that TL-MR6400 supports.You can check it on its specification page.

It it supports, you can try to reboot the router several times after you insert the SIM card properly.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:TL-MR6400
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine I live in Italy  I have two ITALIAN  SIM cards one is TIM and one is LYCAMOBILE  

TIM SIM WORKS PERFECTLY ON THE ROUTER. and other sim does not work in to the router 

THE VERSION OF ROUTER IS Ver:5.0.   220C283000146

Options