AX10 not working with orange light

Monday - last edited Yesterday
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,  i have problem with my ax10. Im using it as WAN extender. I turn it off for 3 days but when i'm back, it turned orange light, not working, no wifi discovered, and no connection when i try to connect to my laptop using Lan cable

I tried to turn it on/off 30 30, push reset button, but none of those are working.

Appreciate for any advice, thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AX10 not working with orange light -Solution
Yesterday - last edited Yesterday

@Kahfi 

Hi, if you have tried Method 2 of the firmware recovery guide but still got no help, I am afraid the router is defective. You may consider a brand-new router instead.

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:AX10 not working with orange light
Wednesday

@Kahfi 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

As I know, Archer AX10 only supports wireless router mode and access point mode, so how did you set it up before?

Did you connect the WAN port of Archer AX10 to a LAN port of your main router via Ethernet cable? 

Look forwarding to your more sharing~

Options
Yesterday

@Marvin_S hello marvin. Yes i mean i'm using my wan port on ax10 as extender from lan port on modem router. Right now the issue is i cannot reset via reset button, nothing happen when i try long press the button. Also when i connect to laptop via ethernet cable, nothing happen too and my router not detected on my laptop.

Options
Yesterday

@Kahfi 

Hi, I saw your same questions in another thread. 

According to the LED on your router, it seems the router got into brick. Even factory reset, the WiFi LED and power LED are off and only internet led is on.

You may try Method 2 in this guide to try firmware recovery.

Options
Yesterday

@Marvin_S Thanks but when i try to connect the router via ethernet cable, nothing happen, the router not detected and i cannot open the website

Options
Re:AX10 not working with orange light -Solution
Yesterday - last edited Yesterday

@Kahfi 

Hi, if you have tried Method 2 of the firmware recovery guide but still got no help, I am afraid the router is defective. You may consider a brand-new router instead.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 114

Replies: 5

Related Articles