Blocking website through router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-19 20:05:59
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,I have the TD W8970 router and I was hoping someone could guide me through blocking access to a website for a certain device on the network.I have a Logitech TV HD Cam which seems to no longer connect to the internet. It seems the camera pings www.Skype.com, but that URL no longer allows it to ping back, so the camera detects no internet. It seems I need to either redirect that ping to a pingable address, or block skype.com from the camera via (I think) the parental permissions page.I tried the latter for a laptop (to check) and the camera, but I must have done something wrong as the laptop can still access skype.com and the camera still doesn't connect. An idiot's guide please if someone has 5 minutes would be greatly appreciated. https://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-TV-Cam-HD/TV-CAM-HD-cannot-connect-to-internet/td-p/1507661Last page mentions blocking skype.com. Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 640

Replies: 0

Related Articles