David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 146
Forums/ Adapters
By Mazdacomputer 2 weeks ago

Win 11 : Treiber für Archer TX20U Plus muss immer wieder neu installiert werden

Treiber ( wurde per Setup.exe installiert ) ist beim nächsten Systemstart nicht mehr da . Es muss dann eine Neuinstallation vorgenommen werden........ . Jemand eine Idee oder das gleiche Problem ??
Forums/ Deco
By piotreklc60 2 weeks ago

Deco X50-5G freezes periodically

Hi One month ago I have bought 2 Deco X50-5G units, one for myself, one for my Sister. Both units are working as main deco unit in the home in WIFI Router mode with ethernet as WAN. Both have enabled
Forums/ Deco
By Toto15423 3 weeks ago

Running 6ghz off satellite deco only

I currently have a Deco mesh that consists of three X68 units (one is the main) that the 2 satellite units connect via wifi, and also two X20 units as satellites that connect via ethernet back to the
Forums/ Deco
By Jamesrock 2 weeks ago

Deco X10 - 2.4ghz network down after one day

Hi, just bought this 3 router kit for my sister. Made the setup this weekend, first in wireless mode, then connected the 3 routers in place with cables. Also made the network optimization before leavi
Forums/ Deco
By apahim 2 weeks ago

Deco P9 Main Unit Stops Responding

I have a Deco network set up according to the image: Every day, at random times, my network becomes unavailable. The first symptoms are both Host and Smartphone not able to access the internet. Someti
Forums/ Deco
By GrahamGlass 2 weeks ago

Can’t add new m4 to existing m5 mesh network

Hi, recently bought an m4 to add to my mesh network but the app doesn't give me the chance to select this model. Blue light pulsing on unit but isn't found by app. Any help appreciated