David-TPOnline
Following: 11Followers: 167
Forums/ Adapters
By MrFroggy a week ago

Problem with TP-LINK TX401

Hi TP-Link Community, I've bought 2 TP-LINK TX401 (10Gbit PCIe Network Adapter). One installed into my Desktop PC and another to my NAS (using UnRAID). The adapter in my UnRAID machine is working just
Forums/ Deco
By Onat a week ago

Deco S7 Internet constantly disconnects after update

Hello, after the last update in June, Deco S7 started to disconnect constantly even if there is internet and the red light is on and it automatically connects after 5 minutes. I installed the July upd
Forums/ Deco
By NathanG93 a week ago

BE 65 crashing on 6ghz with s24 Ultra

Hi there, just like a lot of other people (it seems), I am having issues with my 3 point be65 crashing when my s24 ultra is connected via the 6ghz band. Moving from room to room will crash each wifi p
Forums/ Deco
By Birdsong_Fi a week ago

Homeshield x50

I just purchased a 3 pack of the x50. I see it up and the deco app then suggested I sign up for a free trial of homeshield but once I subscribed and tried to select my network the app said I have no c
Forums/ Deco
By deco200 a week ago

Wifi 6e 802.11r showing disabled.

Hi I recently bought XE 200 and quite frustrated by its performance. I am facing frequent disconnects on 6E. The connection seems stable on 2.4/5ghz. Here is my setup 1. ER-X as the main router. 2. De
Forums/ Deco
By Peter_M_deco 2 weeks ago

Test speed - server list empty

I cannot run the Test Internet Speed feature in the Deco app since last Friday. It mostly worked well before that. It always returns with a short "Failed" message after spending some time with trying