David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 139
Forums/ Deco
By Diabl0 Yesterday

Static WAN port so deco won't be pice of worthless plastic when ISP is down

@TP-Link @David-TP When You will fix M9 by adding an option for a static WAN port so every time ISP is down whole deco network won't be useless? For 2 Years users have been asking You to fix this crit
Forums/ Deco
By skavank Yesterday

Deco X60 "Smart" features causing unstable internet connectivity?

I had an old TP-Link router for 10 years, which worked excellently. I wanted to upgrade to WiFi 6 and Mesh, so I spent €350 to pick up a pack of three Deco X60 due to my previous positive history with
Forums/ Deco
By BarakC Yesterday

Unable to connect to VPN using GlobalProtect and issues with Mobile@Work on Android Device

Hi, I recently replaced my old router with the Deco M4 mesh and from that point I could not connect to my corporate VPN. Additionally, I'm getting security error messages the Mobile@Work application i
Forums/ Deco
By Hispanico Yesterday

Connection preferences not present in some device (Deco X50)

I have on my system Deco X50 (4 Decos in AP), 6 identical EchoDot (Alexa) but in 2 of these in config of device is not present Connection preferences which I use to select which network, deco etc to u
Forums/ Deco
By PYT08 Tuesday

Wifi6e showing fake hotspot

I ran the Deco lab WiFi assistant to see if all was OK and it came up with 'A fake Wi-Fi hotspot'. What does this mean? But this doesn't appear when connected to WiFi 6
Forums/ Deco
By Divad a week ago

Loss of IPv6 after reboot

My Deco XE75 Pros are set to automatically reboot once a week, but I have noticed that after an automatic reboot devices lose IPv6 connectivity, and another reboot is required to restore IPv6 connecti