David-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 39
Forums/ Deco
By TJ39 2020-08-27 09:12:47

Deco Router IGMP Snooping for BT TV

For BT TV usage please avoid the Deco Mesh solutions unless you intend to use them in Access Point mode keeping the BT hub as the router. As a result functions such as parental control, threat prevent
Forums/ Deco
By FirmwareBroke Thursday

Downgrade firmware on X3600

I bought a Costco X3600 Wi-Fi mesh system. I upgraded the firmware to the one listed: 1.1.0 Build 20220530 release 38261. Performance terrible after the update. I need to downgrade back to the previou
Forums/ Deco
By hquant Tuesday

Performance drop despite wired backaul

I purchased a 3 set Deco X50 to fix connection issues in my home. I opted for a wired backhaul setup to minimise lag and maximise bandwidth. The main device is connectet to a 1.000 Mbit line. The actu
Forums/ Deco
By MEgas a week ago

Deco M9 Plus and TL-SG108 keep disconnecting LAN

I keep loosing LAN access in my TP wired LAN. It happens once or twice a day for no apparent reason. The Wired devices, such as my two laptops, simply can not find the default GW. Seems to fix itself
Forums/ Deco
By Msix 2 weeks ago

Switching off 5ghz brings everything down

In order to add some IoT devices, my iPhone needs to be on a 2.4ghz network. Since I can't run separate SSIDs for 2.4 and 5 on the Deco, I tried turning off the 5ghz temporarily. The wifi SSID still s
Forums/ Deco
By apexstrada 3 weeks ago

DNS settings do not work

Hi, Recently got a Deco M4. Not the best purchase in my life. I've been finding new reasons to get frustrated at this every moment I tinker around the app and the non-existent firmware. Nevermind that