David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 143
Forums/ Deco
By erreur404 a week ago

[Deco be85] - Issue after lastest update 1.0.16 - Regular signal lost on satellite

@David-TP Hello, After latest update to firmware from 10.0.15 to 10.0.16, I regularly lost signal on one satellite. No issue before update, and nothing else was change It-'s possible to fix this issue
Forums/ Deco
By ruterboy a week ago

X50 slow 5G performance to iPhone 15

Running speed test (using bredbandskollen.se) on a brand new X50 - placed in window, 1 client - carrier = telenor sweden X50-5G in average I get around 110 Mbit/s down, 95 Mbit/s up, ping 26.93 ms onc
Forums/ Deco
By Chris78 a week ago

XE75 security Issues

Why can guests in the guest WiFi access the local registration page (192.168.x.x) of the Deco and log in? This is a flawed network design. Please clarify!!! Why can devices access the main WiFi from t
Forums/ Deco
By Anisen943 a week ago

Network connection keeps dropping

I have a system of 3 XE75 and 2 M5 deco's. Since the day before, my connection keeps dropping with all of the main / satellite decos. The main deco also keeps disconnecting from the internet connectio
Forums/ Deco
By jruyssen a week ago

Abnormal WAN port speed after firmware update

After recent firmware update I'm getting abnormal WAN port speed and it dropped down my speed from 936 to 86mbps
Forums/ Deco
By Wrayman a week ago

Deco app bug

I keep getting a bug after the latest app update, when I open it I frequently get the initial set up screen and the only way to get rid of it is to force close the app and open it again. Can we get an