Matka12345LV0Online
Following: 7Followers: 1
Stories/ Deco
By Kevin_Z 2019-07-23 05:27:53

New to the TP-Link Community? Getting Started Here!

Welcome to TP-Link Community! TP-Link Community is a place for TP-Link customers from all around the world to find answers, solve problems, share knowledge and get the most out of TP-Link products and
Stories/ Deco

Welcome to TP-Link Community! TP-Link Community is a place for TP-Link customers from all around the world to find answers, solve problems, share knowledge and get the most out of TP-Link products and
Stories/ Deco

Knowledge Base/ Troubleshooting
By TP-Link 2018-11-27 06:00:32

What should I do if my device keeps disconnecting from the internet when it’s connected to my TP-Link Range Extender?

The range extender may extend Wi-Fi signal but it does not maintain the connection. This FAQ will guide you to do some tests to exclude possibility caused by router other elements beside the range ext
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP-Link User_4 2015-12-21 20:34:44

Feature Request: Forced DNS settings and DNS-O-Mattic service in DDNS

Model : TP-LInk WR740N Hardware Version : v4 Firmware Version : [FONT=Arial][/FONT] ISP : Hi, I am writing this as a feature request to the developers of the TP-Link router firmware. I am thankfull fo
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2020-04-22 07:52:29

Avast Real Site blocking me from accessing tplinkwifi.net

Recently, we have received a customer's feedback regarding the Antivirus software Avast. Here is the detail of the email he sent to us, we hereby share it with our customers: As we all know, tplinkwif